Our mission is to provide women with the opportunity to play and compete at the top tier of tackle football preparing for international and national competition; while fostering an environment of good will and sportsmanship.
We also have our goals set high in which we want:
- To foster, promote, and advance participation in the growth and development of women’s tackle football;
- To educate and inform the public of all aspects of the benefits to be derived from women’s tackle football;
- To guard the interests of the organization and to encourage good sportsmanship and fair play;
- To promote health and wellness for women of all ages;
- To lay a foundation of success for women by building self-esteem and self-discipline through tackle football by promoting a positive image in the community with values such as: sportsmanship, cooperation, respect for others, raise funds to support team activities, and promote team unity;
- To sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote the sport of women’s tackle football.
Nevada Storm has scheduled tryouts. If you have you ever been curious about women’s tackle football or interested in joining our team this is the event for you. Join us and learn some awesome football drills, meet new friends, and enjoy a positive environment. Athletic background preferred, accepting women of all shapes and sizes. Ages 18+