Adult hockey league at Oilers Ice Center.
Player Rankings – Each player is ranked on their skill. These descriptions are only guidelines and league
administration will have the final say on where a player should be ranked.
• Red: This is a broad group of players. These will be the most advanced players in the TAHL league.
Typically, Open/Elite Skates and A/B divisions in other markets.
• Orange: Examples: Played AA or AAA through Midgets, last played college/juniors/pro, and
doesn’t play to the same level as before. Exhibits strong skating and stick-handling skills.
Typically, your B/C division in other market
• Yellow: Examples: Played recreational hockey growing up or advanced from novice to playing as
an adult. Exhibits basic skating and stick-handling skills. Typically, your C/D divisions in other
• Green: Examples: These players could be advancing from beginners or becoming one of our
veteran players in the league. Typically, your Recreational divisions in other markets.
• Blue: Examples: New players to adult hockey in other markets. Could be veteran players in the
league who played at higher levels earlier in their careers.
The player rank allowed to be rostered on a team is different for each division.
• Gold: Red, Orange, and Yellow ONLY No Green or Blue
• Silver: Yellow and Orange No Red, Green or Blue
• Bronze: Yellow and Green No Red, Orange or Blue
• Rec+: Green and Blue No Yellow, Orange or Red
• Rec: Blue stickers only No Green, Yellow, Orange or Red
- Ice Hockey