The Camp Pendleton Athletics Department provides active duty service members stationed aboard Camp Pendleton a diverse, competitive sports program to include Commanding Generals Cup, adult leagues, special events, and varsity sports.
Commanding General’s Cup
The Commanding Generals Cup program offers free competitive events throughout the year for active duty personnel stationed aboard Camp Pendleton.
- Commanding General’s Cup activities are offered only to active duty personnel stationed aboard Camp Pendleton.
- All Commanding General’s Cup events are FREE to active duty personnel.
- Awards presentations follow the completion of the event.
- Earn points for competing in events.
- Top three units in each division will win a cash prize at the end of the year.