League Objectives & Vision Non-Profit
- Non-Profit – Unlike other national leagues, the EPSL is a non-profit 501(c) organization. The EPSL is not set up as a business to make money, rather to serve its Clubs and players.
- Strong Inclusive Governance – The EPSL will be governed by by-laws and an Executive Board composed of elected officers, representatives from member feeder leagues, representation from USASA Region 1, and representation from member clubs.
- Groundbreaking Inter-League Promotion/Relegation – The EPSL fully supports promotion and relegation and puts this into practice with the first ever inter league promotion/relegation in the United States by partnering with two historic elite local soccer leagues that have produced numerous USASA National Champions, US Open Cups, and dramatic US Open Cup runs. All clubs should have an opportunity to advance and play at the highest level based on sporting merit.
Promotion & Relegation
- Why should clubs be excluded from competing in the highest-level league available if they have earned it on sporting merit?
- The EPSL is entering into groundbreaking feeder league agreements which give clubs the opportunity to promote from their elite local/state leagues into the EPSL.
- Clubs in the EPSL Delaware River Conference will have a promotion/relegation feeder agreement to start with the Casa League of PA.
- Clubs in the EPSL Metropolitan Conference will have a promotion/relegation feeder agreement to start with the Cosmopolitan Soccer League, Garden State Soccer League and Long island Soccer Footnall Club.
- Clubs in the EPSL Mid-Atlantic Conference will have a promotion/relegation feeder agreement to start with the Maryland Majors Soccer League.